Rough week. Glad its over. I'm currently waiting for Nell to come home around 8. I'm surprising her with pancakes, which are the best kind of surprise really. I'm currently listening to Middle of Nowhere by Hot Hot Heat which is making my life. Music has all of a sudden become important to me. Not sure why, but I like it.
Nell and I are pigs.. There are plates filled with cake crumbs all over the floor, and there are bowls with old milk and Special K in them.. Fucking weekend. I get to see Jay this weekend which is amazing. I miss that kid. I miss getting my ass handed to me in Halo. It's refreshing. Maybe one of these days I'll finish Fightclub so I can finally watch the movie with him.. I gave it to him for Christmas saying, "Don't use it" I plan on reading tonight if I can. I also plan on stealing a hard boiled egg from the fridge instead of dying it whenever Nell and I get our hands on some vinegar. Why the hell doesn't Walgreens carry vinegar? It puzzles me.
I was just about to bitch about what happened to me on Neopets today. That was a close one. I refuse to get into again. Long story short I've spend about 3 mill trying to get something that doesnt seem to be happening. Frustrated.
Now that my inner dork has been tamed I feel the need to defend Seth Green in his infinate hottness. Too many people think he is unattractive.. When he is the opposite of. Maybe I should start a Facebook group.. 1 Million Strong in Support of Seth Green's Face.
Too bad I'm lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment