So I'm watching Sober House and it's half depressing half amusing.. It's depressing because these people have horrible, terrible problems. It's amusing because Andy Dick is on it and he can cross his legs tighter than I can.. I didn't know Andy is a alcoholic, but I'm not surprised I guess.. I'm going to quote him real quick.
"I have a lot of sex, why do you think I have three kids? I should have seven."
I refuse to believe people have sex with him..Seven might be the amount of times he's had sex, and he just has super powerful sperm... Idk, but he doesn't seem as horribly bad as the media has led me to believe. Didn't Heather Locklear date him? She's kind of hot.. Well she used to be.. Does this mean she had one of Andy Dick's 7 illegitimate love children? Hmm.
So I decided I wanted cheesy eggs tonight. Sounds good right? Well, not when you use Mexican cheese... Bad decision on my part. I've learned a valuable lesson today: All cheese is not equal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment