Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bored Post

Nell isn't home and I'm horribly bored. I'm drinking chocolate milk and watching What I Like About You. I have little to no homework, which either means my classes are really easy or I'm going to be blind sided by really hard tests. That last one could be horrible, but I'm going to assume the best until everything unravels before my eyes. That seems to be the best route.

So a commercial just came on for the Neutrogena Wave and I want it. But I have two good reasons for not buying it:
1. Why buy something to do what I already do with my hands?
2. Thats what she said?
3. I don't want the company crediting Vanessa Hudgens as my reasoning for buying it

Damn Vanessa Hudgens first taking Zac and now taking my skin care products.. Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment