Monday, February 2, 2009

I've gone to the dark side

So I've never been a fan of online blogs.. I'm going to try this and attempt to keep an open mind. Dani has one so it can't be too bad, but she also has Twitter, which is Satan reincarnated. I'm on the phone with her right now and she doesn't know I'm doing this. She's also singing really loud and being the gay man she was born to be. This jackass made fun of her having gay friends today and she's pretty upset about. Fucking moron. Now he's trying to make it better and horribly failing. How do you come back from that? You don't. You just don't do it again. Dumbass.

I found a diary of mine from 2002 the other day. It's absolutely great. I have a new thought every other sentence and my world is so small. My friends, school, and my family are all I know. It's ridiculous, really. I didn't think of anything else. Tiny, tiny, world of twelve year old me. At some point I say 'all that and a bag of potato chips' and mean it from the bottom of my soul.. Also apparently I decided I needed a symbol and I have two headed dogs drawn all over the place... Twelve year old me is badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment